Inventory liquidation sale! All sales final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
KISS THE SILICONE BAND GOOD BYE!
- Traditional smooth compression (Not Active Massage Fabric)
- Great support for any dominant arm sports
- High tech yarns
- Friction reducing comfort weave at the inner elbow
- Seamless circular knit construction
- Lightweight and easier to put on
- Compression free half sleeve
- Wearable on the right or left arm
- Soft, breathable, moisture wicking fabric
- Silver infused
- 15/21 mmHg
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra
- Latex Free
- Made in Italy
This sleeve never slides down! Italian design and impeccable craftsmanship have created this ultra comfortable and effective compression arm sleeve. Featuring Solidea's signature seamless dorsal support band to keep the sleeve comfortably in place.
These products have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician. Not FDA approved.
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cC - Thinnest point of your wrist (above the bone)
- cD - Mid forearm
- cF - Mid upper arm (across the bicep)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Compression The Arm Sleeve
- Whenever possible, have someone assist with measuring
- For the most accurate size and fit, take measurements in the morning
- Take measurements on bare skin
- Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- With a slight bend to your elbow and arm relaxed, rest your elbow on a flat surface
- Measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart
**If you are between sizes we recommend first trying the larger size.
For best results, hand wash your garment using a mild detergent. Gently squeeze out excess water (do not wring) and lay flat to dry.
Garments can be machine washed in a lingerie bag with warm water on the delicate cycle and dried at a low temperature setting.
Do not use bleach, fabric softener or other laundry additives.
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.
We also recommend purchasing 2 garments at a time for laundering purposes and to extend the life of the garment.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call our fitting experts 888.841.8834