Inventory liquidation sale! Limited quantities. All sales final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
PUT ON IN SECONDS, FEEL GREAT FOR HOURS!
- For abdominal, lower back, hip and buttock compression
- Cutting-edge technology (Exciting!)
- Non-restrictive and easy to put on (Yay!)
- Soft, breathable, moisture wicking fabric (Ahhh)
- Silver infused yarns reduce bacteria, chance of infection and odor (Phew!)
- Silhouette smoothing
- 15 mmHg
- Made in Italy (Bella!)
- 80% Nylon, 18% Lycra, 2% Cotton
- Latex Free
Welcome to freedom in this ultra comfortable Active Massage compression short. This ground breaking technology combines lighter compression (not so tight) with patented 3D wave knit fabric to activate a gentle massage as your body moves. This massage action works with you to rid your body of excess fluid by boosting micro circulation in the endless network of lymphatic and venous capillaries just beneath your skin. Improved micro circulation, along with the wave knit, also helps to reduce scar formation, fibrosis and cellulite. Wear it everyday and during physical activity for superior results. Most effective when worn without underwear.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
This is what the garment is intended to do. The wave impression should be visible on your skin but not irritated. If the impression is irritated, this indicates you most likely need a larger size.
The pattern on your skin will fade within a half hour to a few hours after removing the garment.
Active Massage garments are at their best when worn without underwear and while active. It is your movement that creates the massage effect and helps with lymphatic drainage.
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
- cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
- cT - Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape or string and a ruler
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Short
- When possible, have someone assist with measuring
- For the most accurate size and fit, take measurements in the morning
- Take measurements on bare skin. Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg and torso relaxed when taking measurements
- Use the cloth measuring tape and measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram above and write them down
- You can also use a string, same as above, but then place the length of the string next to a straight ruler for the measurement
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart above to determine the proper size
**If you are between sizes we recommend first trying the larger size
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table
- Find your height on the left side of the table
- Find your weight on the top of the table
- Follow to the point where your height and weight intersect. This is your proper size
**If you are between sizes we recommend first trying the larger size.
For further information or assistance with fitting, compression strength, type of garment or frequency of use, please consult your healthcare professional.
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.