Inventory liquidation sale! Limited quantities. All sales final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
PUT ON IN SECONDS, FEEL GREAT FOR HOURS!
Lymphedema + Lipedema + Edema (Swelling) + Post Surgical Recovery + Fibrosis (Scarring & Stretch Marks) + Cellulite
- For abdominal, lower back, hip and buttock compression
- Cutting-edge technology (Exciting!)
- Non-restrictive and easy to put on (Yay!)
- Soft, breathable, moisture wicking fabric (Ahhh)
- Silver infused yarns reduce bacteria, chance of infection and odor (Phew!)
- Silhouette smoothing
- 15 mmHg
- Made in Italy (Bella!)
- 80% Nylon, 18% Lycra, 2% Cotton
- Latex Free
Welcome to freedom in this ultra comfortable Active Massage compression short. This ground breaking technology combines lighter compression (not so tight) with patented 3D wave knit fabric to activate a gentle massage as your body moves. This massage action works with you to rid your body of excess fluid by boosting micro circulation in the endless network of lymphatic and venous capillaries just beneath your skin. Improved micro circulation, along with the wave knit, also helps to reduce scar formation, fibrosis and cellulite. Wear it everyday and during physical activity for superior results. Most effective when worn without underwear.
Wave Impression On Your Skin
This is what the garment is intended to do. The wave impression should be visible on your skin but not irritated. If the impression is irritated, this indicates you most likely need a larger size.
The pattern on your skin will fade within a half hour to a few hours after removing the garment.
Active Massage garments are at their best when worn without underwear and while active. It is your movement that creates the massage effect and helps with lymphatic drainage.
How To Use The Circumference Measuring Chart
- cG - Groin (very top of the thigh)
- cH - The widest point of your hips (across the buttocks)
- cT - Waist (across your belly button)
What You Need To Measure
- A cloth measuring tape or string and a ruler
- Paper and pencil or pen
Measuring For The Short
- When possible, have someone assist with measuring
- For the most accurate size and fit, take measurements in the morning
- Take measurements on bare skin. Be sure the tape lays flat and is snug without creating any indentations
- Keep your leg and torso relaxed when taking measurements
- Use the cloth measuring tape and measure, in centimeters, the circumference of each point noted in the diagram above and write them down
- You can also use a string, same as above, but then place the length of the string next to a straight ruler for the measurement
- Compare your circumference measurements to the chart above to determine the proper size
**If you are between sizes we recommend first trying the larger size
How To Use The Height/Weight Ratio Table
- Find your height on the left side of the table
- Find your weight on the top of the table
- Follow to the point where your height and weight intersect. This is your proper size
**If you are between sizes we recommend first trying the larger size.
For further information or assistance with fitting, compression strength, type of garment or frequency of use, please consult your healthcare professional.
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. When putting on, please wear undergarments and we recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric.
If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
For best results, hand wash your garment using a mild detergent. Gently squeeze out excess water (do not wring) and lay flat to dry.
Garments can be machine washed in a lingerie bag with warm water on the delicate cycle and dried at a low temperature setting.
Do not use bleach, fabric softener or other laundry additives.
When You Receive Your Garment
Please try the garment on for proper fit.
We request that you try the garment on clean, dry, unmoisturized and unperfumed skin. If the garment fits properly, we recommend washing it before continued wear.
When To Reorder
We recommend replacing your garments every 3 to 6 months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.
We also recommend purchasing 2 garments at a time for laundering purposes and to extend the life of the garment.
Recheck your size to insure proper fit.
Questions Or Need Help?
Please call our fitting experts 888.841.8834
Solidea compression garments that are still in their original, unopened packaging can be returned within 30 days of purchase. We will issue a refund for the full product value minus the original shipping fees to your credit card on file.
Garments that have been opened and/or worn can be returned within 30 days of purchase. We will issue credit via a store gift card for the full product value minus the original shipping fees.
How To Return Your Garment
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the package you are sending back to us. You may send your return package through UPS, FedEx or the Postal Service ~ whichever is most convenient for you.
- Send package to: Solidea Medical, 1590 E Lincoln Hwy. Suite A, DeKalb, IL 60115
- You have 30 days from the date of purchase to request an RMA and postmark your return.
Damaged or Defective Garments
We suggest you wear rubber gloves when putting on your garments. This will help avoid accidental tears, snags, runs or holes in the garment. Human error are not considered defects and will not qualify for return or store credit.
If the garments has a manufacturer’s defect, we ask that you first return the garment to us for inspection. Follow the instructions above for requesting a Return Merchandise Number (RMA). Once the garment has been inspected and determined to be defective, we will send a replacement garment.
Changes & Cancellations
Our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to send orders quickly and efficiently. Processing begins as soon as an order has been placed. Therefore we cannot change, cancel or modify orders once they have been confirmed. Note that this includes product changes, payment, shipping address and shipping method.
Accessories, Discount Rack & Inventory Liquidation Items
Sales on accessories & inventory liquidation items are final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
Refund Processing Time
Only garments that are still in their original, unopened packaging are eligible for refund. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection and processing of your return. Upon approval, you will receive an credit memo email that details your refund amount. The refund will automatically post to your credit card.
Store Credit Processing Time
Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection and processing of your return. Upon approval, you will receive store credit via a gift card for the product less original shipping fees. You will receive an email notification when the store credit has been issued.
We are always here to help. If you have questions about our policies or the garment, please contact us on live chat or through email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Solidea Medical refund policy is subject to change at any time.